Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A rough month

Another month has gone by. Finally, I've got some work. Although the deal has not been confirmed yet. I will be meeting the clients in their office with a friend. If it's a done deal, then I'll be putting in the best of my art skills and need to flow my creative juices. Oh yes, I am gonna throw-in some effort.

(Read the huge following para at yer own risk)
I do not blame the people of my age in India, but most of our parents and a good majority of yourselves, are children of people who were LEAGALY RAPED. Dont get offended
just yet. By LEGALY RAPED, I mean FORCEFULLY MARRIED.
Yep, I have no better word to put it. India is the 2nd most populated
country in the world and the majority of marriages are only forced. And that too, between
cousins or nieces and uncles or cat and mouse. Can you believe it?
My advice to everyone would be, "EITHER FALL IN LOVE or
DO NOT GET MARRIED. YOU NEVER KNOW WHO'S LIFE YOU SPOIL, BUT DO NOT.
I REPEAT, DO NOT STROKE THE EGOS OF YER PARENTS BY SUPPORTING THEM
WITH THEIR WORDS SUCH AS, "You are my daughter/son, I know what's best for you,
I will choose the legal rapist/victim for you". People who can't do this, to the boys, YOU CAN GO SLEEP WITH YER MOTHER or GRANDMOTHER IF YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH.
And to the girls, YOU CAN GO SLEEP WITH YER DAD or GRANDFATHER IF
YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
Remember, it's not a shame to be the
2nd largest populated country in the world. But it is a shame to have all this population
created because of legal rape. There is no such concept as, "WE FELL IN LOVE AFTER
WE GOT MARRIED". Thats fucking psycho. Lets make this change. Lets populate with
love. If you dont want to get married, then live together for each other, to the death. Or
if yer too lazy, then live alone dammit. (I dont think you can live alone if yer too lazy,
all the best anyways.) For those of yer parents who fell in love and then got married, you
are very lucky. So praise yer parents and love them more than they love you. For those
who were born after some love after the marriage, this is yer chance to live the way yer parents couldn't live. Remember everyone, life, you only get one shot at it. Do something really stupid and you will have to regret it for the rest of yer life. So, put that brain of yer's to some use, apart from showing yer smartness at work or education.

My days have been a bit boring, confusing, and "angry". Yes you heard that right, angry is the word. I'm in a very villainous mood, which I bet no one would have ever thought of. Some who know whats going on in my daily life would understand. The confusing part is that, WHAT MUST I DO NEXT? DO I WISH TO BECOME FAMOUS? FAMOUS MEANING,A HECTIC LIFE THAT SEEKS PRIVACY TILL DEATH NO MATTER WHAT, TOO MUCH MONEY WHICH WOULD EVENTUALLY TURN ME INTO A BAD GREEDY GUY, I COULD MAKE SOMEONE JEALOUS AND THEY'D WANT TO KILL ME. SHOULD I LIVE THIS WAY? If yes, will I get the girl who even made me dream about her? Cause, think about it. Earning a fortune every time or every once in a while will have to be put to use and that "use" cannot just be my bills, weekly spending OR savings. IF I AM TO LIVE ALONE, THEN THE MONEY WOULD BE FILLED UP IN MY JACUZZI FOR ME TO EVEN SOAK MYSELF IN IT OR I MIGHT SPEND THEM WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT.
SHOULD I EVEN BE THINKING ABOUT ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW? So, now do you understand how confused I am?Anyways, there's more to this "confusion" of mine. There's so many that I could even have a party with it.

I am so damn bored. I am not even sure, whether I want to call myself a flushed-out man. Although I have a girlfriend, although I have so many TV series episodes to watch through the Internet, although my PlayStation 2 remote begs me not to drop it off my hand. I have this empty sensation that the lids to my vessels are not proper.I feel empty. So I try to find the most funniest things and laugh for hours, by reading, watching or listening to them. Cause they're so damn funny.

My home phone bills haven't gone over the limit. Which is good for the people at home, but definitely not good on my part. Even my brother has made more calls than I did, for the past few months. So this is bad news. I haven't been myself lately. I hope I am wrong. Cause I don't want anything but to be myself.

I have been relying on Internet too much to keep out of boredom, and cause of this, I've been overusing my heart,which I pity so much. It isn't getting the proper shutdown time it needs. If I use it at this rate, then I'm gonna have PROBLEMS. While the other half of me thinks that I'm too lazy to sleep or eat. I can go on, I guess/I hope.

I'm a bit shaken with the events happening around me. These are new, although I am not surprised by any of these events. Anything as big as a mountain is too much even for someone who has an invulnerability to take damage.I feel I have been exposed to the LIGHT too much. once you go BRIGHT you fear to go back to the DARK.I have been whining about this, but not in a position to decide. I am relying on SITUATIONS too much. Waiting for somethings to happen, when I'm not even sure whether or not will they happen.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End was amazing. Great performances, great writing, great stunts, great visual effects, great everything, great film. Thanks to Disney, Gore Verbinski, Jerry Bruckheimer and everyone who was behind this film. Special thanks to France for being one of the major locations in filming the POC:AWE.

My comic book work is at its final stages of development. Once its done, I will begin to write the scripts. So after it's scripted, it will be drawn.

So many questions await us all, but we have so little time to choose from. And so little time to answer. And when choosing is a problem, we run out of tick tocks and that's when we begin to panic. The more we panic,the more shaky we get. And begin to think about the song, "My Milk-shake is much better than yours..."I know, that's weird. Well, answer this. WHAT ISN'T?

Sayonara, until next time.

PREVIEW of AN important PART of THE next BLOG:
The answers and origins to/of Indian Culture's:
Child Marriage, Sati, child molestation and legal rape.

HAVE A GREAT MONTH!

No comments: